• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lothaleven Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm currently working on a map that's an ORPG, but with 2 factions fighting for dominance, I got great ideas but I need someone experienced with triggers so he can make my ideas come true :). Also this is my first map so I'm not really a professional either but I know the basics as well as few advanced stuff. I am also looking for someone who can decorate certain areas of the map to make it more vivid because I don't think I'm doing it good enough on my own. Here are few hints whats in the map:
- There are 2 factions ( You fight until you destroy other factions main base )
- You start off as a trainee, then pick class at level 10, start again from level 1 and level your class to 60.
- There are dungeon-type areas that are impossible to clear alone if you are a level that is meant to go there ( Example: There is a bandit camp for level 7 that can be tough to clear even if you are level 20), unless you have people you are in 'party' with.
So if you are interested PM me and I will tell the details you wanna know, and if you are up for it we can start arranging things!
The current progress of the map is about 75%

Status
Not open for further replies.