• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Losventia, The English Major

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone, I am a great fan of the maps and hard work invested into The HiveWorkshop. As an avid player of W3, I spend much of my time enjoying original content and analyzing the content.

I have realized that map makers wish that the text in their creations have little to no flaws in the respective lore of such stories; grammatical issues may be a possible concern for map makers who are not as well-versed in English as others, or map makers that are just particular of such details.

Whatever the reason, I am willing to devote my cause in bettering the community. I am willing to help anyone in everything pertaining to story creation or tweaking, character development, grammatical perfection, etc.

I look forward to working with many personalities. =)

- Losventia

Level 19
Welcome aboard Losventia!
People like you are needed here in hive, since I commonly see people recruiting spell/grammar checkers and writers/designers.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and I hope that you can help the hive.

P.S.
Its my first time to see anyone place a semicolon here :{D

Level 4
Greetings and welcome to the Hive Workshop Losventia! I hope you have a warm enjoyable stay here. Your goal sounds good mate. The Hive needs someone like you to keep it alive. =)

Level 22
Welcum to th hivewrkshop. Wht u tel to ur grama sux. It is prfect we never eat letters like wat u can see xD. Enjoy here!
Your-post-Gave-me-CANCER.jpg

Anywhore, welcome Losventia!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.