• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost Worlds: Krarak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
ehm... I'm back :vw_wtf:
It's on of the lost worlds, between our world and surreality world, named Krarak.
I hope, u like it.

Attachments

• Lost Worlds_Krarak.png
    Lost Worlds_Krarak.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 726
Level 4
Wow.... That's... Holy shit... Btw if it's between our worlds you could maybe add little gravity?? so Things can fly ... But else that's awesome...

Level 18
prolly WoW rips wich i totally dislike cause of the fact you place like a couple of things and you got a entire terrain wich costs like 5 minutes to make. Anyway now to get on the terrain itself it looks like a nightmare (in a possitive way) like a real nightmare and it reminds me a little bit of Avatar the movie :p overall good job +chocolate cookie (check my signature it makes sence)

Level 4
prolly WoW rips wich i totally dislike cause of the fact you place like a couple of things and you got a entire terrain wich costs like 5 minutes to make. Anyway now to get on the terrain itself it looks like a nightmare (in a possitive way) like a real nightmare and it reminds me a little bit of Avatar the movie :p overall good job +chocolate cookie (check my signature it makes sence)

Half agreed :p

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I don't see what all the fuss is about using ripped models. If you can find a creative way to use them and it looks good, it should be considered fine. I mean I don't see anyone complaining about B2M's models, where as they look ten times as good as wow models.

Level 23
It is not about using good looking models but about using STOLEN models.

Anyways I don't think it's the sense of this thread to discuss that.

About your terrain. In my opinion it's average. Firstoff you really have a bad angle for your screenshot, making the upper side looking kinda cutted off. while the downside of the screenshot is nearly empty and a bit boring terrainwise. I also don't see to much of your terraining skills, the terrain is mostly dominated by the unique imports (I personally dislike stealing, but meh). Overall for me this terrain is average and I have already seen better works made by you.

Level 22

Exactly. Those places at Avatar. Someone should make them.

Speachless, amazing job.

Status
Not open for further replies.