• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost Soul

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Love
Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

Lost Soul (Model)

Level 6
A long time I played to a level with these buggers, I took it up for some time ago but didnt get to meet them though. Great model, I like how the flame appears to be more red than normally just like the original Lost Soul.

master of sin, I think the dark lords are going take your title away if you dont go play this evilish classic right away... :p

Level 8
Nice, but you do not have to use Death animation that drops the model for -3488'6, namely it should be much better if you'd have made GeoSet Animation that your 2 Bones would use. Such animation should remove the skull (making it invisible as soon or even a little bit earlier as the death animation ends).
Also birth animaiton'd be required.
Nice emitters ++.
3/5

Level 2
Nice model dude. 4/5

ever played doom, kid ?

Nice model, couldnt be better for what it represents icon_razz.gif
Try to do doom3's now, vith biomechanic stuff and flesh icon_twisted.gif
Yep, I've played classic Doom ;). Btw I also have doom3. The biomechanic stuff is CREEPY. Lost souls in doom 3 are actually women wheeping for their babies(cherubs). If you look closley, the lost soul's eyes have tears welling up under them.