• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost Land ORPG

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Lost Land is open RPG map with gameplay similar to MMORPG's.
You can play it alone or with some friends.
Max lvl is 50.
All heroes are custom, abilities also.
You can play in teams or against each other.
Some of the map's options:
- You can choose to be builder or hero only player.
- 4 hero classes: Warrior, Tank, Mage, Assassin.
- Enchant system, item trading system, teleport system, town buffer, ultimate class upgrades,
skill learning system, party exp sharing, and bunch of custom scripted crap.

Map is still in beta, so there is no save/load system.
I made it just for me and my friends, but here you go, you can try it also.

This map has some custom unit models from this site, so credit for that goes to the guys who made the models. I didn't name them cause i forgot, if you see your skin in this map, notify me and i will give you your well deserved credit.

Try this out, let me know if you find bugs and have fun. Cheers.

Keywords:
ORPG, RPG, 1-10 players
Contents

Lost Land ORPG (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Mar/10 13:32:23 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Credits need to be posted in the description. Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map...