• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost Kingdom

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Lost Kingdom is a R(ole)P(lay)G(ame), you choose one Warrior and fight for an ancient Kingdom which is attacked by the Undead Force. They come out of a hell throat near an outpost of the Kingdom. You have to save three brigdes or they will destroy the oupost and then the Kingdom.

The numbers of Heroes will be increased, the spells, items and quests, too and the Terrain will be filled with details (like Doodads). Maybe I will make this map to a campaign, but there for i need some more experience with world editor or maybe Jass.

Please give me Credit if you edit it and give me some feedbacks to the map (I didnt proctect it, cause its shit for example if you like a map and there is a critically bug but you cant change it and the maker is unknwon).

Keywords:
RPG, Lost Kingdom, Role, Play ,Game , Kingdom,
Contents

Lost Kingdom (Map)

Reviews
01:48, 8th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Low quality RPG, with bad terrain, heroes, spells and items. It lacks originality aswell, Rejected.

M

01:48, 8th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Low quality RPG, with bad terrain, heroes, spells and items. It lacks originality aswell, Rejected.