1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

LOST BATTLES v3.85

Submitted by Leviathan90005
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Newest system used in this map. . .RANDOM TERRAIN GENERATION. . .capture special points,and build towns on this points. . .all soldeiers spawns as a squads. . .All cities have a 3 Tech Levels. . .5 different races. . .

Keywords:
Kings, Commanders, Points, castles, walls, Siege, Squads, Systems, New
Contents

LOST BATTLES v3.85 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Wow seems like King Wars in real life long ages before. hehe nice map man and good work [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author [APPROVED]
  1. MasterHaosis: Wow seems like King Wars in real life long ages before. hehe nice map man and good work
    [ ] Map scanned of viruses
    [ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can see
    [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
    [APPROVED]

2. CMarket

CMarket

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  3. Leviathan90005

Leviathan90005

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    already found)))

4. Tylarion

Tylarion

Resources:
    Resources:
    I haven't played this with anyone yet, but trying it out alone. I have only Played with rebellions yet.

Some stuff that bother me:
    1) There are no cliffs (I suppose this cannot be generated?).
    2) When I sell a building on a resource point then the point becomes neutral.
    3) Building points contain the buildings of all different races, even though they are not buildable(they require commander/race specific tech). It would be neat if it would only show those of your own race.
    4) Short descriptions. I like it when they contains more information than for example "Axes", maybe change it to something like "These axes are for cutting trees and enemies. Required for Axemen".
    5) No visible hotkeys
    6) Blacksmith says: "produces wood", though having more than one does not seem to raise it.
    7) Sell is a targeted ability that can only target self, change that so it sells without having to select it.

8) some spelling errors(for rebellion):
    Barracs = Barracks
    Assasin = Assassin
    Standart Wall = Standard Wall
    "Returns to yuo 50% costs from base cost of a building" = spelled you wrong, and should be some other text, maybe: "Returns 50% of the building's base cost".

Other than that, it looks like a nice map.

5. hookah

hookah

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice map!
    however u can still add lots of thing to it. (unit upgrades, more type of units...)

6. Leviathan90005

Leviathan90005

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hmm....damage..armor upgrades...good idea

7. Pending

Pending

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really love this map. Fun races/upgrades etc. 5/5 from me