• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lords Of Nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi every1, its me, King of doom. i have been developing my model making skills for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time now, and yesterday i thought, heck, ill give mapping a try, until i can make my own custom models/ skins. well anyway, i have an upcoming project i call "Lords Of Nature" (OBS: name is to be changed if that name is already taken). i just wanna give up some of the latest development, and i would be happy to get your support. right now i've only finished like 5-10 % of the map, or like 0.2% if i would make everything now, which i wont. ill make the map like 30% done and develop a lot of things. when i have a test map rdy ( only with the most important stuff, the guardians, the keys, the lord, creeps, tome shops etc.) ill upload it on hiveworkshop, and i let you tell me what you think.

but for now, please settle with some screenshots

THE SCENE OF THE KING FIGHTING (are gonna make it cinematic)(unfinished)
Wc3 1.jpg

THE MOURNING OF THE KING (guy bowing is his son) (unfinished)
Wc3 2.jpg

THE LORD OF NATURE (unfinished)
Wc3 3.jpg

THE FIRE WORLD (unfinished)
Wc3 4.jpg

GUARDIAN OF THE WIND KEY (unfinished)
Wc3 5.jpg

ALTAR TO CREATE TELLUS ORB (a ultimate orb/key)(unfinished)

OBS: MORE IS COMING !!
enjoy and subscribe:smile:

Attachments

• Wc3 6.jpg
    Wc3 6.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Level 4
Yes i know it looks that way now, but as i said, i have only a couple of screenshots, you'll see more later.

hmm, maybe still i change the name from Nature lords, to Elemental lords...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.