• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My GTA Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
The map remains unfinished as I did what I wanted to accomplish. The triggers may be a bit messy, but I don't know JASS, so I couldn't make it all spiffy.
Pretty much all is explained in the map, so...yeah.
I'm posting because this is my first submission (and though I don't much plan to work on the map, it's still unfinished) and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions and so on.
-Syco

Level 1
Wow, a month for a reply, and I obviously forgot about this by then. Just remembered. If I recall correctly, so far this has:
-Working, stealable cars. The one downside is that someone can steal your car with you in it, and it doesn't kick you out. I plan to fix that.
-Car bombs. Fully working. you arm it, and the next person to try to steal your car becomes pavement paint
-Car color changing and spraypaint
-GTA-like cops that'll chase you and then give up wanting after awhile.
-Security system (antitheft item) for your car. Hack jobs won't be able to steal it anymore.
-106 downloads and not a damned comment.
The map is editable, because of it's purpose, so anything like making more players is totally possible, but I just didn't put these things in because it's supposed to be just the systems, as I've said.

It will (maybe) eventually have:
-Ownership flags. You'll basically have a "keyring" item, which has keys to all your cars on it.
-Respawning. An easy fix. Seeing as how this is a systems map, I didn't see the need for it. But for dev purposes and all, I see the need now.
-Anything else you can think of. Nothing else comes to mind.

-Syco

Status
Not open for further replies.