• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LordOglog's JASS Death Region Creator

This tool originates from here

This program makes JASS code for killing units when they enter a region.
It is usefull if you are making a maze map and you have alot of regions and you don't want to make hundreds of different events.

Features:
Region prefix (if your not using the default "Region ")
Saves as a .j file
Special Effects (large list and you can enter your own)
Pauses units and has a changeable wait time before killing them (so it doesn't kill the unit before the special effect has finished).
Attachment points and modifiers.
Safe Players.
Help window.

Credits:
Me LordOglog.
SFilip for telling me a better way to do region code, and for helping me find the format function.
moyack for all his help with de-bugging and improving the generated code. Thanks!
Also lastly to Anitarf for pointing out a little bug in the code!
Also to Volverabid for help getting this tool uploaded here.

Requirements:
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 which can be downloaded Here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...cb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en

There is also a sample map in with the program.
Contents

LordOglog's JASS Death Region Creator (Binary)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date= 5th of September, 2007 Approval status= Approved Rating= (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] JASS Death Region Creator is useful and performs well. [-] Consumers MUST remeber to install Microsoft's .net framework.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date= 5th of September, 2007
Approval status= Approved
Rating= (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] JASS Death Region Creator is useful and performs well.
[-] Consumers MUST remeber to install Microsoft's .net framework.

Level 2
My very good friend named "Themis" already made a program of that sort, but of course someone as usual had to steal his idea.

Level 5
Wow reviews cool thanks for all those. I'll reply in order.

Thanks Wolverabid and ray12342 for the nice comments much appreciated.

Azule yes i know there are a couple of other programs like this but mine has extra features not in all the others (well the ones that i have seen)

Darth_Muppet have you installed the .net framework 2.0 at least (i know its a bit annoying but i used vb2005 for this and it has to be installed to work)

And lastly thanks for the approval Wolverabid.