• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord Of The Rings - Nazgul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
can someone please make a Nazgul from lord of the rings, if its possible can i have them on horse and fell beast (the things they fly on). if you need a picture to help with this model say so and ill se if i can get a good picture

Level 9
they can be changed so its like say the orc wyrm rider thing with say dragon animations and a few tweaked animations and a new skin just that, but im not skilled enough and i dont have the programs to do so.

Level 9
if ots possible both on fell beast and horse you should be able to use the model from warcraft for the horse.

Level 9
Mecheon: XA's Dark Rider? Niiice.

But, he does make a good point olof, both the rider and the wyrm animate, so all you need to do is slap a hood on the death knight and edit the wyrm a little bit, thus giving you the advantage of the dual animations.

First of all, the Nazgul doesn't need that much anims if he on the back on a fellbeast, secondly I like to make as much as possible myself.

Olof got any Pics of it yet ??
or has the work just begun ??
Yes I have just begun, but the head and neck of the fellbeast are nearly finished, and I'll post some pics soon, but I screwed up the model, so I have to start all over again, but I don't want that, so i'm gonna copy the head and neck of the old model and geomerge it on to the new on.

Level 9
No problem im just using the models for updates on others maps (if able to get in lol) if not i can use it on a helms deep map im re-making (dont even know the original maker lol) and also as olof said he was already doing a model of the nazgul so yea.

Level 9
i know you like doing you own models but it is easyier for gollum to use the ghoul thing and change the skin, because it should already have the animations that you need.

Level 9
lol fair enough i can only do limited modeling aswell. i just use different programs to edit the models cause im editing a blade master so that it looks like a Uruk-Hai Swordsman sorta thing all i need for it its the skin.

Level 9
Archer depends on the way it looks. Anyway heres a pic of the swordsman model
Uruk-Hai.jpg

The skin ISNT mine but the editing is all done by me (im still noob at this so yea lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.