• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Witch-King on Horse back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi can some make a Witchking model like the mounted Nazgul just with the crown, i have a picture of him on horse back if it helps

Attachments

• The Witch-King of Angmar.jpg
    The Witch-King of Angmar.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 2,018
Level 3
this is for a private campaign IT WILL NOT BE UPLOADED AT ALL.. thats why i though about the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/nazgulrider-50331/?prev=search=nazgul&d=list&r=20 just with eith a lich king crown or the Iron crown of the Witch-King :)

and by the way just to be clear i am not trying to promote this but i have ripped a horde air/naval ship pack located here http://chaosrealm.info/topic/8927501/1/#new
if anyone here would like do see it and or download it please let me know how i did because that will help me build confidence when I try to make my own "Free-hand" warcraft 3 models. thanks

Level 3
i am not saying i want a god damn rip all i need is a nazgul with either a crown that look similar to the witch king's or the crown of domination (lich king's) god blessed what is with people and thinking or assuming i want a rip!! IF I WANTED A GOD DAMN RIP I DO IT MY GOD DAMN SELF! i have never had this much problem getting one model and if you are referring to the link IT IS NOT ON THIS SITE SO IF THEY GOT A PROBLEM THEY NEED TO TELL ME THAT I CAN'T LINK A DIFFERENT SITES PAGE WITH MY RIPS JUST TO GET SOME GOD DAMN BLOODY OPINIONS. and i shot wc3c.net was bad

Level 14
i am not saying i want a god damn rip all i need is a nazgul with either a crown that look similar to the witch king's or the crown of domination (lich king's) god blessed what is with people and thinking or assuming i want a rip!! IF I WANTED A GOD DAMN RIP I DO IT MY GOD DAMN SELF! i have never had this much problem getting one model and if you are referring to the link IT IS NOT ON THIS SITE SO IF THEY GOT A PROBLEM THEY NEED TO TELL ME THAT I CAN'T LINK A DIFFERENT SITES PAGE WITH MY RIPS JUST TO GET SOME GOD DAMN BLOODY OPINIONS. and i shot wc3c.net was bad

chill lol. i was trying to help you.

i figured in the rules there was something about linking sites that promote disallowed content.
but after scouring the rules, i found nothing, so i think you're good.

Level 3
Thank you ( By the way This is The White wizard speaking I saw Arturios (my Brother) post on site and have locked him out of my computer he and I used to share computers but no longer so from time to time I will check his account until I can figure out how to delete it or get his request post transferred to mine. But My Desktop took a little tumble and so My account is still logged in on the pc but the laptop has his so until I get the desktop repaired I will have to be on his account.

Status
Not open for further replies.