• πŸ† Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. πŸ”—Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking Glass wars tester

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
its testing for an upcoming game
Contents

Looking Glass wars tester (Map)

Reviews
12:48, 31st Mar 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 7
um......I.......I dont even know what to say......epic fail on SO many levels. Not even going to download as this map breaks so many rules as is. please take this trash over to epicwar.

Level 9
How is it even possible to fail a practice map? If you want to make a good map, it needs good content. This map here is an example of ZERO percent content.

Level 2
I'm no mapper, but I do know that maps should be "playable" before you even think of uploading it to the general public. If you want to test maps, either test it yourself or have friends give it a try.

However, this is unspeakable. The only other reason I'm posting is so that I can vote for rejection on this map

Level 9
Im actually beggining to think there is a cult of evil spammers that make stupid maps that contain every single map type and post them up to annoy us.

Level 4
β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–ˆ β–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–€β–€β–€ β–‘β–€ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€ β–‘β–€β–€β–€ β–‘β–‘β–€β–‘β–‘ β–‘β–€β–‘β–€β–‘β–€ β–‘β–€β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘

Level 4
β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–ˆ β–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–ˆ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–€β–€β–€ β–‘β–€ β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€ β–‘β–€β–€β–€ β–‘β–‘β–€β–‘β–‘ β–‘β–€β–‘β–€β–‘β–€ β–‘β–€β–€β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘

That's some epicness.