• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for the best barbarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm wondering if someone can direct me to what they think is the best barbarian model or skin. I have looked through a number of them as I have been searching the site but none are quite what I want. I'm hoping to find something that stays in style close to the regular warcraft 3 game and is very well done. I don't care if it is a skin on a blademaster or a new model or whatever, just as long as it is a top-notch sword-wielding savage. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Level 25
Diablo uses 2D sprites, you can't convert things over from it

As for a barbarian... Um, no idea here personally, though I reckon a skin for the Beastmaster would make a pretty good one wearing some sort of animal skin

Level 4
animal skin with or without fur, tbh i think someone should copy the barbarian model, stick him in leathers, or just his piece of rag he starts with then stick other little details on

Status
Not open for further replies.