• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Looking to create an arena-like structure (approx 9000x9000 world editor terms), which is more or less symmetrical in 4 quadrants. So in reality, the major heavy lifting is only to be on around 4500x4500 area which can be replicated.

- To be done for an anime-style map that's already in use by our community.
- Overall theme is medieval/ancient city (think ancient Jerusalem or Baghdad).
- I will provide overall specification of playable area and general shape of arena, rest is up to you
- Probably Doodad heavy, with no 3D model is off limits as long as copyright allows it and it is not overly large in file size.
- Alpha-tile is available and is most likely required.

If interested, pls send me 1-3 screenshots/links of your prior work via private msg (hive's msg system) and we can discuss details.

If work is exceptional, I am willing to pay for it via Steam Game-Gifting.

Note: I cannot provide credit in loading screen due to text-real estate issues, but can put it anywhere in the map itself, including inside-the-terrain/logos/questmenu/load-text/end-credits, within reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.