• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for a Skilled Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm making an AoS map mixed with RPG and Deathmatch style. I actually have a terrainer but he said he can't do it because he will have a family vacation. I'm not good at Terraining so i can't do it either. So i'm asking for your kindness to help me on making the terrain. Your help is highly appreciated.

Here's the map plan that i made.
MapPlan-1.jpg

1. Black squares on lower left corner and upper right corner are the base camps.
2. The red lines represent the paths where in creeps move to attack the other team's base.
3.The black square on the center is the arena. It is connected to both camps in the two black lines.
4. Dark Green area is a thick forest where in neutral monsters camp.
5. Light Green area is a thin forest where in some NPC's will be placed.
6.Blue lines represent the "entrances" that connects the Dark Green and Light Green Area.

If you need to ask something please post it. Hope i get someone who will help me.

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

Hmm... thats quite an easy terrain... I could easily scratch one hell of a terrain like that up for in in for say... 10-20 minutes... afterall... I am actualy one of the faster, neater terrainers on bnet ^^...
Here jsut tell me what you need...

Server:
Acount name:
Way of sending terrain to you:
Map size:
Tileset:
Custome doodads?:
doodad limit(yes/no):
anything else I can help with?:

Level 6
wow i didn't expect that there are still people posting on this thread. I actually changed my map plan. The map is not an AoS game anymore. I have changed the idea of the map. I can't feed you much information at the moment. I will have to study for my upcoming final exams. I'll just tell you my plan next week. ^^

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

KK... If I still have soem free time next week I will still be the person to come to for the terrain, or even balancing and a few decent triggors.

Status
Not open for further replies.