• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

RPG-Style Hero-Arena Looking for Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, I've got a project that seriously needs the help of a confident terrainer/visual ambiance master. The basic setup is already present: Road through the middle, bandit camps to the north, animal-filled forest to the south, village on the east edge. However, by the same token, there's also plenty of room which is going to waste. I'd need someone who'd be willing to help make small changes throughout the map's life to keep the terrain pretty with new content changes.

The least this map needs:
Terrain, including doodads which fits the basic setup.

More the map could use:
Help making all the units and such keep in line with a visual theme without using any custom skins/models (person prejudice/pet peeve. There's plenty of models/skins already.) which may include fixing projectile art/size/speed, fixing scaling of doodads/units/etc, picking proper sounds for units/attacks/etc. Basically, stuff which keeps the units and such in line with the visuals created by the terrain itself and the gameplay.

I don't know if I'm asking a lot, but any who would be willing to help will also get a little say in the creation of heroes, quests, mini-games and so on if they would like it. ie, a partial partnership if we're capable of working together.

Status
Not open for further replies.