• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

MW -RoM looking for Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey im working on a new version of Monster World, called Rise of Man
Link: Monster World - Rise of Man
I need alot of help with the terraining, you will be doing a huge part of the map but It dosent have to be exceptional all over it you just need to ''fill'' most of it. Im unfortuantly useing a quite bad Lordearon Summer custom tilset =/ with the following types in it:
Dirt, Grassy Dirt, Rock (Unbuildable), Grass, Dark Grass, Snow, Brick (Unbuildable)
The only added tilsets are Snow and Brick, to get these I removed Rough Dirt.

The First part could be like demonish.. maybe use the blight type since I havent got any lava =/
The Second part could be.. almost anything :D You decide ;)
The Third part is a snow area with a allready built End Game Instance in it.. though you could change it if you ask me first and show me the ideas
(I will send the map and image of the area's you are to terrain)
Edit: Theres also a 4th area which is quite small.. I was thinking about makeing a dark forest or something.. shouldent take you to long :)

Please reply bellow or send a private message :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.