• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Terrainer for Pro ORPG map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi all, I have been making maps for quite a while now and I saw a lot of beautiful work on this site. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me terrain my map, I am currently in the very beginning stage but the concept is already figured out.

It is an open role playing game based on Baldur's Gate 2, Morrowind, etc, but designed for PvP as much as PvE.

You pick a class, then you can either stay a True Class, become a Dual Class or a Multi Class.
True Class gets 100% experience points in his class, allowing him to gain abilities earlyer.
Dual Class choses one other class to level, keeping it's original skills but gaining a new class level 1, leveling both at 50% experience rate.
Multi Class gets to level up to 3 classes at once, choosing which to spend points in every level, with the disadvantage of never being able to get ultimate abilities.

You get a up to 11 abilities per Hero, 6 slot bag (basic wc3 inventory), and a "real" inventory consisting of Head, Armor, Main Hand and Off Hand (only one of each being able to be equipped at once of course).
When you equip anything it appears on the character.

The map size is Epic, and should contain a City, few Villages, Loads of Forests, Lakes and Mountains. I was also hoping to add an Ice or Snow dungeon / area.

The beginning story goes as such:
Everyone starts up in a prison cell in an underground dungeon, held captive by someone who wants to tap your powers: Jon Irenicus.
Fortunately, your captor has more then one enemy and the complex is attacked by brigands; this is when you begin your escape from the dungeon!

When you get out of the "beginner / prison dungeon", you find yourself in an enormous city.
Corruption is everywhere! And most houses you choose to enter end up in a battle or a rescue mission.
Objectives in City:
_Free the "Copper Coronet" Inn from Slavers.
_Stop a Gnome Illusionist in his circus tent (He is mind controlling people to think he is a God during which he takes advantage of women and does evil deeds).
_Save a Dark Elf from being executed at the stake (You believe she is innocent).
_Multiple other quests will be picked up at this City Location, sending you to far away places.

Anyhow, this is level 1/2/3 out of many, I have all of the levels and storyline figured out already.

Need a Terrainer, and a Modeller to make me an Orc, Elf and Dark Elf version of Villager with many animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.