• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking For Talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I am making a Campaign called Another Hero Lost. The game follows the story of a brave captain and his struggle to save his home from an invading evil. But little does he understand that there are darker powers at work. Follow a story of love, courage, honour, deception, lost, and hope.

So I am looking for peoples:

Ability Creator - I would like some custom abilities =D

Terrain - The maps will cover a wide variety of locales, from epic dungeons to frozen mountains. I good terrainer (at least better than me) would be nice.

Story - I need somebody to help flesh out the story and give me ideas. I have the main plot down, but it needs more detail to it. An experienced writer would be most welcome.

Map Tester - This is pretty self explanatory.

I know this is not a lot of information. Of course plenty more will be provided upon request.

*Map Attached May Not Be The Most Current Version*

Attachments

• (1)Another Hero Lost1.w3x
    4 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Level 17
Well, I would help you with the spells, I am one of the best GUI spellmakers I can promise, and I am even capable of JASS and vJASS.

I guess it is a single player map, or?

Yes, it is single player and there will be only 1 hero so they do not have to be MUI or anything.
Sorry I couldn't upload map last night, I did not make it home until very late.

Level 17
wow terraining and voice acting too? If you could do voice acting and some terrain that would be amazing. I have a good feeling to this game and I really want it to be all it can be. I will post the map here in a bit after I finish the 4th mission. As for systems and stuff I could use a good backpack and attribute system. After you take a look, feel free to recomend anything else for it. I am sure I will also think of plenty of new things as development continues.

Level 17
Yeah, i was actually thinking of turning this into a campaign. But I'm not sure yet. As I get farther into it I will see where it goes. But right now It's looking like I will. The map is now attached to my first post.

Level 17
Well, there is a chance that the map wont be a campaign. If I can't figure out map transitions, which I probably wont, It won't be a campaign. Actually now that I think about it, it doesn't really need to be a campaign. I am making sub maps to add more areas without increasing map size. And I still have areas to fill in and complete in the actual map. So chances are making a campaign will not be necessary. lulz. Don't pay attention to my previous post. And for voice acting I was actually thinking of my cinematic series As Hope Is Fading.

Level 4
Hey i can test for you. I am in QA testing so yeh, pretty good at it. Give me a yell if you want.

Level 1
Hey im new on the site and i just started with map making so i wish u could help me with some spell :)? please

I'd be glad to help with anything you need. I am good with terrain, triggering, plot development, character development, and personal massages.

Lol let me know if you would like my help. I could help with whatever you need the most.
If you'd like to check my credibility, i could show you one of my campaign maps.
EDIT: I've attached my maps.
Sorry, it took longer than I had anticipated.

Attachments

• (5)WarringNations1.24(p).w3x
    939.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Tidus03(P).w3x
    2.1 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.