• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking For People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
yeah guys i play it with my friend but two people is not enough. we are looking for more people to play with. If anyone interests in just pm me. Btw we are lvl 11 warrior and cleric.

Also I looked for Garena server but couldnt find. So i am writing here to find more friends to play with

Level 4
actually its possible to 2 man everything on normal,even some VX.

Playing on garena and currently having 4 people

cleric/war/ranger/phantom stalker- 1st group
hydro/pally/ck/ranger - 2nd group

did vx legendary brood vx legendary normal narith and legendary/normal golem, normal naga last boss(forgot name), all preety ez.

Hit me up on garena, thats where we play preety much cuz bnet is gay(altho there are like 90 % of the tkok popultation) .

Dl from garena.com, pm me ur msn if u have as well/

Level 8
We are close to getting a dedicated room on garena but for now you should all be playin in battle.net on USEast. Clan TKoK is full of experienced people that can help you with everything if you ask properly.

Level 25
Channels "Clan TKoK" on US East and US West battle.net are both alive, but US East is way more lively and you're much more likely to find people to host or join your TKoK game on US East than West. But I check both realms anyway when there isn't many users online.

Level 1
I can not log in to bnet for some reason that i dont know but i can be log in to garena. So it will be great if i can find some people playing TKoK in garena
Btw @wuffle -> i've sent you a pm

Level 13
I also play with a group just 3 people thought but we have PS cleric and warrior all level 21 so if you want to play with us pm me on West name CaptOfCrunch.

Level 4
eh, we all preety much play on garena cuz bnet is gay for various reasons,

tell me ur garena names i will add you and whisper you sometime, i got OP's msn and helping him to level up so he can fit our group, if anyone interested in joining, add me @ garena, wuffle_devil.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I don't use Garena, It's overrated, Hamachi is way better (even though i still use B.net most of the time)

Level 4
whatever then,hamachi is way too risky and too simple, besides i play dota as well and there is like 90 % of dota population so yea, bnet is fuken laggy unless its LC which is rare, the community is bunch of retards too(most of the time)

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

whatever then,hamachi is way too risky and too simple, besides i play dota as well and there is like 90 % of dota population so yea, bnet is fuken laggy unless its LC which is rare, the community is bunch of retards too(most of the time)

Oooo Harsh

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

My name is Craka_J

WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED!?

I estimate a 1/1903290583498306.5r3945208423402873423847329432393923/31929342.234782348923043.23592359r34785r 3047345/1.0001% Chance

...Rough Estimate

Level 25
I rarely use Garena because more morons use that than Battle.Net, personality-wise. Plus there's way more foreign speaking players too.

Pretty sure Garena uses either the latest update or whatever version you have installed on your computer.

Level 4
its 1.24e but it needs some time so ppl update it, whatever in like 1 week everyone uses e i dont see any problem.

im done with bnet vs garena issue, bnet has way more hackers, way more morons, way more lag(unless LC which is rare) , ofc a lot of people on garena are foreigners cuz guess what, they prefer bnet over garena thats why they play there?why is it an issue anyways just go usa room and kick foreigners if u dont want them in the game.

I actually was like you and played bnet for like 70 % of my wc3 career, but then the level of stupidity there was just beyond me so i move to garena, so much easier to find games there(even rpgs now!!), if people dont know how to paly u can teach them, whereas bnet people flame 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.