• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for old run down doodads and structures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi all, I'm currently working on the 6th part of my cinematics series(the Sect of the Holy Mother) and I find myself in need of old, broken, run down, destroyed doodads and structures for a small abandoned village. I've searched the Hive and wc3campaigns but I found nothing(perhaps I didn't use the right keywords for the tags, but I covered a lot of stuff).

Anyway the doodads and buildings need to be medieval times so no modern stuff. I would use the ruined buildings that come with wc3, but they just don't give me that abandoned feeling. A part from buildings anything would do, broken fences, lamps, anything that would fit an abandoned village.

+Rep for the most helpful one :)

Level 5
well i suggest the u use other doodads in there. the place will really look abandonded by making fire from buildings or put many pile of junk and crates there or maybe dead bodies

Level 14
The rubble and the wooden pack are nice but the rest is just some basic vertex editing. Still looking for more doodads so post anything you might think would look good in an old run down ghost town.

Status
Not open for further replies.