• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Map-Making partner..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Haijimemashite,

I'm looking for someone to help me with ideas and the coding of a map called 'Nightstalker TD.' It is a six-person TD, with automatically spawned creeps(every twenty seconds). Each player can upgrade his creeps, how many are spawned, and buy some special abilities for their creeps.

The player is defeated is his base is filled with 50 creeps at any given moment. There is only one race, and I'd like some help to invent more races, more creeps, more abilities, a better terrain, and a better game-play overall.

Here is a list of goals:
  • -Goals-
  • Make atleast Six Races[ ]
  • Refinish the terrain[ ]
  • Make 5 more(atleast) unique abilities[ ]

Level 5
my clan has several mapmakers, myself included.
I am however already doing 3 projects combined with multiple games and RL :p im too busy.

what are u looking for specifically? ill try and send one your way.

A terrainer, most of all. I need a few testers aswell, but those aren't really mapmakers. More of, i need people to think up ideas for things to implement into the map. Thank you for your help.

~~ DooM

Status
Not open for further replies.