• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello

I am trying to make a unique hero for an altered melee map(standard races are used). The concept of the hero is that he is a schyzo warrior gone mad in Outland. The main ideea of this hero is that he is based around the 3 generic paladin skin models (black haired paladin, white haired paladin, standard paladin) and whenever he uses an ability his personality (and colour of his hair) changes. Each personality will come with his own passive aura,but using an active ability will change the personality being used and the aura being chaneled.

I also need a triger to prevent the wc3 editor from stacking crazy amounts of "Chaos" abilities unto this hero.

Level 11
Well, I'll use my imagination just a bit. Let's say the standard (str) one has protection and healing spells. Everytime he's damaged by the enemy there's a chance his berserker personality (agi) comes out (the less hp, the more chance), with powerful damaging skills but fragile and impossible to regenerate. After X sec, the player can make the wise personality (int) tame the bloodthirsty one at will, getting new skills. Each time this last guy casts a spell, there's a chance to get exhausted (the more spells casted, the more chance) and morph into the standard one. And so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.