• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for help on new map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, I'm working on a new dungeon crawler RPG that is in the development stages right now. I'm seeking someone to create advanced Hero spells for each of the heroes in my map. For more details, either post or send me a message.

Thanks.

Level 3
Spells

Any spell.The spells should simply fit the theme of the heroes that I have. I'm not requesting anything specific.

Level 4
then what are you requesting. I just made a area effect time stop spell the other day. and a mana bomb spell that releases all the mana of the caster and blasts it back out in a shockwave.

but i still don't know exctly what it is you want.

Level 3
Whoops

Sorry I just noticed I put this thread in the wrong category. I'm looking for someone to make spells for the heroes in my map. I'll have to repost this thread.

And if you could let me see those spells of yours that would be cool :)

Level 3
A few questions

I like the spell, but I couldnt use future sight. Did you base two of your spells off of one?

Also, I would like to use these spells in my map. I just dont know how to put them on my map. Could you help me out?

Do you have a Brawler hero?Heres a simple ability:
"Brawl"
Create Hero Ability:
Bash
Set all stats to 0.00
Set to position

Create 5-15 Triggers (CnP) with Event:
Specific Unit(Brawler) Kills a Unit
Action:
Turn Off (This Trigger)
Turn On (Next Ability Trigger (1-2,2-3,etc.)
Create Final Trigger:
Event:
Specific Unit(Brawler) Kills a Unit
Action:
Give Unit(Brawler) item of type (Manual of Health(Or anything that gives permanent HP or DMG)

Electroshock Grenade:
Create Ability:
Pocket Factory
Change name to Electroshock Grenade/Smoke Grenade\Frag Grenade
Set all stats to 0.00
Set factory unit to (Desired Grenade Unit)
Edit Grenade Unit so hitpoints are 5 with regeneration rate of -5
Edit Grenade Unit so a new duplicate model is spawned (CnP) Use Hydra Spawn type ability (Otherwise your Factory Unit will spawn TONS of Clockwerk and kill your map)

Specialties:
ElectroShock Grenade:
Give Grenade Unit a lightning attack

Smoke Grenade:
Edit Dragonhawk Cloud ability
Use Trigger to activate Cloud once Grenade Unit has spawned (Preferably make the Cloud Ability last 30 seconds,give the Smoke Grenade 30HP with -1 HP Regen)

Frag Grenade:
Edit Grenade Unit and give it an AOE ability

Create Trigger:
Event:
Generic Unit Dies
Condition:
Dying Unit is Equal to (Grenade Unit) Is Equal to (True)
Events:
Create Special Effect at (Position of (Dying Unit) of type (Human Building Explosion) or (Neutral Building Explosion)
Wait 1.50 Seconds
Destroy (Last Created Special Effect)

Enjoy :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.