• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for Good Terrainer for AOS like map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
*EDIT*

I need a good terrain for an AOS like map... its human VS alien so it have to be a "Space kinda map"

the black circle is the human base, and the red is the alien base. the black lines are the walking places where creeps are going. and the darkgreen is forest (or other kinds of pathing blockers since there are no trees in space)

i think that map size should be about 96x96-126x126 (or the numbers around those ... cant really remember them :D)
and remember that it have to be the "spacy theme"

ofc i give credits: on loading screen, start of map and Quest log

Dont forget to put places for shops and HQ ... it would be cool if u made a place for a Flag (Capture The Flag) in front of HQ or somthing
and also places for towers

Last edited:

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

mmmm... I could be able to help... jsut give me map size and how to send it to you.

Level 1
make it a 128x128 map..
i got MSN? can u send it there ... if u can u can see my MSN in my profile...

*EDIT*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well Halakbalakbalak does not seem to answer ... so if any1 wants the job ... fine by me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.