• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Game of Thrones maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello there, I'm a huge GoT fan but I can't seem to find any decent maps made based on the series.
If you happen to know a map or two, please do let me know.

Level 32
The ASoIF map above, for me personally, is more of a slower paced immersion of Westeros rather than a competitive strategy map that focuses on gameplay. Think of it more like a diplomatic game, an actual game of thrones.

Roberts Rebellion is a much more fluid 5v5 multiplayer map. It's pretty fun.
If you're looking for something more casual, Game of Thrones Risk 1.4.

Those are the only GoT maps I know, but I think they're all great multiplayer experiences. I don't think any of them have AI, though.

Level 4
Have you ever played it online stopcampingnoob? This is a multiplayer map that focuses on skirmishes and heroes so this is as slow paced as melee maps. In truth it is quite similar to robert's rebelion except you have more freedom with regards to diplomacy; while a song of ice and fire is akin to lordaeron tactics, rr is similar to battle for the middle earth. Another huge difference is that ASOIAF has a huge amount of events and pathes.
As for AI i'm afraid you wont find any a song of ice of fire map with it as they're all pvp-focused and AI are quite difficult to code in such maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.