• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for EXISTING model. Reward for finder. (Daemon model from spanish map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys,

I am looking for this demon model:
full

It can be seen in these (spanish) videos:

the poster on utube is called arconte saurio. He does not reply to comments so far.

In the map, the unit with this model is called: Destajador cruel

HELP me find this model on the internet, plz! I want it really bad. If you can tell me where I can get this model, I can gift you stuff on steam in return. (THE REWARD IS CALLED OFF DUE TO SEARCH RESULT)

I HAVE SYSTEMATICALLY SEARCHED THESE SITES SO FAR, DO NOT BOTHER WITH THEM, THE MODEL IS NOT THERE:

OTHER SITES WITH MODEL / MAP DATABASES:
HIVE
Wc3C.net - Warcraft III modding, models, art, spells and code!
zetaboards warcraft
http://bbs.islga.org/thread-htm-fid-57.html (Goblin Academy)

P.S.
- "Destajador" means slasher, slicer or flayer in english (thanks to stein123 for the translation)
- If you know more sites with promising model databases, tell me.
- If you know spanish warcraft 3 community sites (with map databases), tell me.
- The Video is also on this weird site, if that helps: Wecome to the Simulcasting Video Player beta 2016
- Maybe you can tell me sites where he got his models by looking at units he uses. Maybe the searched model is there. Look at post #5 by me to see some models he used.

Thanks in advance for any help and tips

Last edited:
Level 9
SEARCH UPDATE (post #1 updated)

I)
I found out that the model I search is very similar to the "Nathrezim Doombringer" model by -Grendel. It uses the exact same animations.
Could it be the model was made by -Grendel? Maybe someone who knows him well could ask him nicely? I will do so, too, but I don't know him well & don't know if he'd answer.

II)
I systematically searched ALL models on wcunderground.com (downloaded and opened all without screenshot preview)

III)
Another site with war3 model database: Warcraft-Style

IV)

To get an idea where the map maker "arconte saurio" got his models, it could help to look at models he uses, maybe you guys recognize some and can point to websites with model databases.

So here's some screenshots of his model selection:
full
full
full
full
full

Quite a few are from hiveworkshop.com, e.g. Grendel's Corpse-Tentacle-Thing. Others I have never seen.

REPLIES
it's an easy process: you find the map then somebody extracts whatever it may have of interest to you.

I know. But I can't find the maps. He left no links.

Your image is broken. It's probably in a private album or something.

Thanks for the heads up! Fixed it. :D

Last edited:
Level 9
Guys,
I found a model that is VERY similar!

full

("HeroDemonArchduke.mdx | in the map "Demon-Plateau" by Dougy)

This is why I am calling off the reward! I am extremly close to finding the model, and even if I don't, this one is VERY similar, and it is extremly likely it is by the same creator.

I decided to share what I found because everything else would be kind of egoistical
Anyways, if you find this model cool and use it, and you found it here, maybe, maybe give me a little bit of credit for finding it (and the author, of course!).

I invested a looot of time into this search, but eventually, it was worth it, and I found a few other gems along the way.

Level 8
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.