• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching for modelers, map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi, i know that anybody dont want to make others map, even more, he want to make his own... but can somebody help me in my new map? im searching cuz im the only modeler xD, and we are all a started in this map... if cant help i accepted, its hard xD, but a t least if you want details, screenshots, map data and etc, please post and i will pass the data. also the ones who help will be added in the credits as a member of the group and we all give reputation...(+ reputation :wink:).

Level 8
Answer

yeah, i read that jajaj, but the only problem is that im starting the map, so i dont got screenshots of what the map is gonna be like, what i told you is that its gonna be like a mix of DoTa and a lil arena xD, what i can give you or PM you, are my photos and my friends too... so there you can at least get a lil model... as a last resource i will be taking photos, like it will be modeled, arms up, the body straight, and all that...

Level 8
Answer

yea, they are related, the only difference is that in the other i explain the map, in this one im searching for ppl, i also get ppl in other forums... but what im lacking of is on modelers... there is a tutorial of how to draw ppl, here on the hive... its very good, but the time is what pressure me... if i have at least 1 modeler more, i can finish it before... and i got a lot of ppl working in the map, friends and ppl i know in other forums... may be you can help too...

Level 7
Models don't make a map, they add to it, so why don't you focus on the crucial points of the game like game play and balancement first, and then move onto terraining and then finally modelers (even though I never did this on my map, it should be the order in which stuff is done, I started my map with fooling around with some doodads, and the idea formed around that)

Level 8
Answer

i inform that we start the map... but you will have to wait a lil, to complete the triggers and all the other... i just ask this, cuz then i get no modeler to help... and the models are not common, or seeing on TV, thats why...

Status
Not open for further replies.