• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ultimate Arrecifes Arena: Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi, well i start with the telling of the project. this project is called Ultimate Arrecifes Arena cuz im from Argentina, Buenos Aires, and i lived in a city called Arrecifes thats why, in this arena the guys and i , are the heroes. so, i mainly will have to model: attacks and models in general. animating and all that.... can anyone help me please?
there is another post i make, called "help me with modeling please xD", that is the abilities post... this map consist in an item build hero arena, so if someone is a very good person modeler, please give me some hints or tips... and i want to ask something more: how do i make the skills customized? i dont get that. please, this map is still 9% , so it is a very early start. also this is my first map im a modeler, so if someone can help... please help... i accept all help, tips, hints, movements,etc.

NOTE: this map is planned to be finished on march or april of 2008, so i got time....

Status
Not open for further replies.