• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for d&d dm map...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I dropped off the war3 radar pretty much since frozen throne came out. I just started back up and I've been searching endlessly for the old -- or any new -- d&d dm map. The one I used to play was one of the earlier maps ever made, with the dm controls in the bottom right, with portals to the different areas such as forest, caves, etc...

Now I cannot seem to find any DM maps being hosted ANYWHERE! On top of that, I've searched the web until my brain has started bleeding and came up with nothing. This site seems to have the most going on in way of maps and files, so I figured this would be the best place to post my plea for help :(

I'm willing to spend a day looking for a map...and if it doesn't appear anywhere, I'll have to spend a FEW days making my own (which I can easily do but do not FEEL like doing) :( :( :(

Level 7
WarClown said:
I dropped off the war3 radar pretty much since frozen throne came out. I just started back up and I've been searching endlessly for the old -- or any new -- d&d dm map. The one I used to play was one of the earlier maps ever made, with the dm controls in the bottom right, with portals to the different areas such as forest, caves, etc...

Now I cannot seem to find any DM maps being hosted ANYWHERE! On top of that, I've searched the web until my brain has started bleeding and came up with nothing. This site seems to have the most going on in way of maps and files, so I figured this would be the best place to post my plea for help :(

I'm willing to spend a day looking for a map...and if it doesn't appear anywhere, I'll have to spend a FEW days making my own (which I can easily do but do not FEEL like doing) :( :( :(

i don't like those maps so i don't play them and am not totally sure about this information but they might have taken a new name, rp (i assume for role playing) not entirely sure though

Status
Not open for further replies.