• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

D&D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ive currently gotten a lil hooked on the D&D map on warcraft, but im always stuck with the problem that there's either a @#$%^& playing that ruins the game. Or a gay DM.
there anyway to start the game off to minimize the threat of @#$%^'ish ness?

Level 9
Solo DM? It is possible, and it's usually done offline.

Build a reputation for a zero tolerance policy of @#$%^ It may take a few months but people will come to respect your games more for it.

You could possibly open up the map, and hack a trigger in it for kicking ppl off.

I've also found that D&D games that start off with more a D&D type questionare might help.

Ask your players while your building your map. Who is your character? Name? Ask them to spend a few minutes building a character history. (At the least that'll keep them outta your hair for a bit longer.

Also try hooking up with another DM and get yourself a written, pre-prepared storyline to fit the different scenics. At least 3.

Level 2
dms/ heros

ya i hate it too when i get stuck with sucky dms and other players that play as heros. whenever the players that play as dms get confronted in game, they end up booting the person that confronts them.

Status
Not open for further replies.