1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The SharpCraft World Editor Extended (WEX) has been updated for the latest Warcraft 3 version: Forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Paired Modeling/Texturing Contest #3 - Leaders has begun! Artists group up and struggle! May the best team lead the run.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The long awaited results for Mini-Mapping Contest #13 is here! Congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Vote for the best Concept Art Contest - Bounty Hunter entry!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for custom units' soundset

Discussion in 'Sound / Music Art' started by KnnO, Mar 5, 2012.

1. KnnO

KnnO

I don't know what are the search terms for this or where to look for
    I need custom unit sounds "attack/move/select".

I am using some Red Alert 2 and C&C Generals sounds imported in map (because they have that thing "attack/move/select" at least)

Can someone help me out?

2. DEAD FiSH

DEAD FiSH

I`ll give you sounds I created in Audacity with my voice! However they are large, uncompressed audio files!
    I have dozens and dozens of sounds! I picked up the best, if you want I`ll make you something!

Attached Files:

3. KnnO

KnnO

Thanks I appreciate this
    In truth I'm not thinking of any kind of sound but I prefer something evil like "HeroPitlord" soundset

4. DEAD FiSH

DEAD FiSH

I can`t make wishes come true! Seriously I can`t follow a certain style or orders...
    Also it pains me that these are not evil... But anyway I am offering myself.
    If you need anything I`ll make it. I like recording and mixing in Audacity (if only I had a better microphone!)... :D

5. KnnO

KnnO

I like these sounds also I checked your sig link
    Anything that works like a sound set will be fine for me