• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] looking for child race reforged or ported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i need child model of other races. i'm making a warcraft with pokemon style map. i would have gone with adult models, but my buddies insist it as children and then adults as challengers.

thank you to anyone that can help, just need 2 or 3. no need to have attack or cast animation, just need stand, walk, death, decay flesh, and decay bone. though they wont be dyeing.

i need child model of other races. i'm making a warcraft with pokemon style map. i would have gone with adult models, but my buddies insist it as children and then adults as challengers.

thank you to anyone that can help, just need 2 or 3. no need to have attack or cast animation, just need stand, walk, death, decay flesh, and decay bone. though they wont be dyeing.

I will give this an attempt, by child models of other races, you mean nightelf, undead? lol, Do you want them to be throwing pokeballs because i am crazy enough to attempt it for some spell anims. Hook me up with a little more details please lol

Status
Not open for further replies.