• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tribal Units (model requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello, I was wondering if someone would mind creating a few tribal units that will fit well with the models listed here (http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=90888&highlight=tribal)

Specifications:

Tribal Cheiftan (hero)

Design-

Essentially, the design is entirely up to you. I only require that it is human, and fits well with the previously mentioned pack.

Animations-
-stand (2-3)
-attack
-death
-dissipate*
-walk
-spell
-spell slam*

Tribal Shaman (hero)

Design-

Again, the design is up to you. Same as Cheiftan.

Animations-
-stand (2-3)
-attack
-death
-dissipate*
-walk
-spell
-spell throw*

Cannibal

design-
make it rather....canibalistic (i.e. crouching over, bloodthirsty, etc.) Again, the model must be human, and fit with the previously mentioned pack.

Animations-
-stand (2-3)
-walk
-attack
-death
-decay flesh
-decay bone

If the model is up to standards, it will be featured in my upcoming map, Ha'guah Guartema 560 B.C. +rep will be given.

Note: if I did not include a required animation, or if you feel compeled to add more, let me know and/or go ahead and make it. Thanks, and happy modeling:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.