• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for animators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I have a lot of unanimated models, and they are not boned. I need them to be animated so they can be use for my map.

I wouldn't require complex animation, simple ones may do. I'll only be needing 3 animations for the models. Attack, Walk & Death. but if you can work for more. the better but it's optional.

I will not post any screenshots of the model I have as they are private and only for personal use. but maybe I can post screenshots after I post my map's map development thread.

Sorry but I won't be hiring people who "I will TRY to animate" "I'll see what I can do". I want people who will "ok I will animate the model, but It'll take time".

If you want to animate models for me [Don't post on this thread, send me a PM instead] you must agree on the following.

• Never tell any informations regarding the model in public.
  • Never post screenshots of the model in public.
  • You must PM me your YM/MSN for easy contacting.

That's all I require the animator must follow when I start sending him the models.

I don't know how will I repay you in return however, if you're a rep-hunger person I'll give you as much as I can. and obviously when the model/map is published credits will be given.

Status
Not open for further replies.