• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for AI creators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
The next release of my mod Warcraft 2.5 (check the link in my signature) is imminent but i still need AI for every race and maybe alternative AI scripts for every race. If there are people interested in helping me send me a pm or post here.

Level 19
I've worked with AI before... I'm very good with creating the AI for heroes and modestly good for the script needed for building control...

I have a problem with buildings, because when they are destroyed, it often results in a useless AI... but I've worked around that before... it just means it will take a little longer without script

well let me know if you need my help

Level 19
wow I feel kinda embarrassed about this... na not really

Well I accidentally posted my review of your warcraft 2.5 on the wrong page... well so what... whose going to catch me

Ya played your mod... like it but it's missing that old game feel... but like you said you're not feeling to motivated, try looking a the sky on a clear day... my depressed cousin does that and it seems to work.

I can help... but thing is do you want my help?

Level 6
i could help jass or gui triggers?

you can choose which ai type you want

insane easy or weak

Status
Not open for further replies.