• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a tester crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. Yeah, I'm visiting this forum again.
Oasis and Desert project (Aeon of Strife genre / up 10 people (5vs5) ) is looking for ones who'd like to do a regular team tests of it. Follow the text below to determine if you want to be a part of it.

• Map name: Oasis and Desert
  • Map authors: TGM Team
  • Summary of the map gameplay/objectives: Oasis and Desert is the multi-genre map, mostly matching Aeon of Strife / MOBA gameplay. If you've played DOTA at least once, then you know basic principles of OaD's gameplay. Defend your base, destroy enemy base. But every tower is not usual. It's a miniboss which has the proper mechanics that are needed to be used to defeat it.
  • Map features: Flexible shop interface, three stat multiboards, combo abilities, full screen hero picking system and many more. ^^"

Some screenshots of the terrain

I'd like everybody who'd like to participate have Garena server installed and ready - that's the best way to gather for tests. :)

JUST AN ADDITION: Garena supports war3, but it's still a VERY handy tool to gather a group (just for communication). We can test through B.Net, having ENT bot for hosting a map (yeah I can host it there), so it'll be available through all Garena, B.Net, Eurobattle and some other servers.

If you want to participate or have any questions, go ahead and don't hesitate to ask. :)

Regular +Rep's for you mates!~

Who's up for testing?

Primary Testers:
Supportive Testers (Will be called if an extra player is needed):
  • Deolrin;
  • ~ FREE SLOT 2 ~;
  • ~ FREE SLOT 3 ~;
  • ~ FREE SLOT 4 ~;
  • ~ FREE SLOT 5 ~;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.