• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a terrainer for my diablo 2 map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello all terrainers. Im looking for a terrainer for my orpg diablo 2 map. I want so many acts as possible in the map cuz i want all the quests to fit so you have to make it 448x448 i think that's the limit. It would be nice to have a terrainer that has played or is playing diablo 2 otherwise its hard very hard for me to explain or draw something ^^

And ofc you will get credits and +rep for doing this!

Here's some screenshots of the terrain i did. Not so very good ..

EDIT : The attachment didn't work for some reason. I will lay up them so fast as i can!

Attachments

• Scree´n.png
    Scree´n.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,123
  • Screenie.png
    Screenie.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 597
  • Screeniee.png
    Screeniee.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 478
  • Screenshottt.png
    Screenshottt.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,007
  • Sshot.png
    Sshot.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 4,721
Last edited:
Level 5
I think i can help you... i know a lot about diablo II, i have the game, i make models of any type... i make artistic terrain and i love art xD!!
if i help u, ill only make terrain.

Level 6
I can design some things if ya want. Are ya gonna have all of them? o.0 Including the cow level? I won't do the ENTIRE thing. (especially a 480x480 map- ZOMG) But I will terrain for you every now and than if ya want.

Level 6
I can already see that you've played diablo 2. I'll ask HeroSlayer if he'll need any help. I will PM you when he answeares

yup i sure did. also played diablo 1. "Ahhhh... FRESH MEAT!" good times...

Im gonna miss the necromancers though in D3... sigh well there is the witch doctor though.

Level 6
Maybe I could help u too, played a lot of D2 in the Bnet. But I think the map size is too big for just one terrainer. Also you need to be more specific, do you want all instances from every act or just specific ones?
That means for example all different caves, Den of Evil, The Contess Lair etc. also you need to make the monastery and four Prison Level and so on.
So how close to the original you want to be?

Level 11
I want everything in the map :) (Without cow level) I told the terrainers that they should do whole act 1. I want it original.

Hmm i got 2 already. i'll ask the terrainers.

Thanks! its nice to see that someone wants to terrain :)

Level 13
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.
------------------------This is realy awesome project man-------------------------
-\ Maybe you have left hive, but you have leave all projects, everything, so guys /-
--\ That likes you and likes your projects can finishes them, and when you back /--
---\ (MAYBE) /---
----\ You can look at them, and test them... (If you're anymore interested for /----
-----\ Warcraft 3 /-----
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I will take a look at that AWESOME Map :D

Last edited:
Level 6
Yea indeed it does, for the new terrain you have to look here
So we are no longer looking for a terrainer,
think thread could be closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.