• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Greetings everyone,

I have spent hours & hours in searching this map that I played few months ago, unfortunately I lost all WC3 data so I am stuck with just with whats in my memory.

Anyway, it is a RPG type of game, with a very dark theme. The action takes place in a half ruined city, swarming with undead and some swamp/forest/farm areas around it. It starts, roughly in the middle of the map or a bit north of it, in a small camp. My memory is vague about the faction which you represent, but i believe it is also undead, like vampire or apothecary, but not sure on this part. After the initial start, as far as I remember there was a timer and an attack would be launched against the camp, survival style.
The map allows the player to ''enter'' underground crypts, similar to a dungeon. There's a storyline going on with variety of main quests and side quest for opening different parts of the city ( gates ) or areas around it. There are bosses as well.

Its really good mix of RPG,campaign and survival. Went through all pages of campaign, rpg and survival maps but couldnt find it, maybe im missing something.

Thank you in advance
#stayhome #playgames #staysafe

Level 21
Yeah i think i know the map, but can't quite remember its name.

You could defeat bosses to loot their class right?
There was this skeleton boss which sometimes drops his essence, so players could play him from there on.

In the south was a giant castle/underground area with lots of bosses and elite enemies.

edit: True chaos rpg? Search Results - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com

Last edited:
Level 4
Yeah i think i know the map, but can't quite remember its name.

You could defeat bosses to loot their class right?
There was this skeleton boss which sometimes drops his essence, so players could play him from there on.

In the south was a giant castle/underground area with lots of bosses and elite enemies.

edit: True chaos rpg? Search Results - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com

Not this, but thanks anyway.

The map is what you would imagine with a survival game, quite dark, undead everywhere, burning houses etc.

I do believe it was really high quality, but if memory doesn't lie, it was work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.