• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a map i used to love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
There was once a custom map where one player (randomly selected) played as a super op boss, a pit lord i think, and everyone else's job was to last until time ran out or kill said pit lord without dying
It was really fun and round based, does anyone have ANY IDEA what map this was? ^^;

Level 32
I think there will be very little chance that we'll find it.

Try using filter categories. IE, if the map name is Risk Devolution and you can't find it, select the Strategy/Risk category. Also, think how old this map is, how many players, the mini-map picture, anything that's possible.

Also, do you know if you got it from HiveWorkshop? :p

Level 3
it's a version of tree tag, can't remember the name of the one you're describing. There was an island version one where everyone was a mini magnataur and if you died you turned into one of the minions of the 'pit lord'.

Pub

Pub

Level 2
Sounds like Predator, but you the person who is picked to be a super op boss could be pitlord, and many other heroes.

Level 3
How about island defence? (I think thats what it was called.) 11 players tryied to build up defences and one player was a titan and that player tried to killed the rest?

Level 1
Thanks a lot guys, i haven't found it yet but i am finding some nice random junk based on your suggestions. It wasn't very popular so who knows if i could find it anywhere anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.