1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Looking for a map i used to love

Discussion in 'Warcraft Discussion' started by MintyTea, Aug 5, 2013.

1. MintyTea

MintyTea

Resources:
    Resources:
    There was once a custom map where one player (randomly selected) played as a super op boss, a pit lord i think, and everyone else's job was to last until time ran out or kill said pit lord without dying
    It was really fun and round based, does anyone have ANY IDEA what map this was? ^^;

2. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I think there will be very little chance that we'll find it.

Try using filter categories. IE, if the map name is Risk Devolution and you can't find it, select the Strategy/Risk category. Also, think how old this map is, how many players, the mini-map picture, anything that's possible.

Also, do you know if you got it from HiveWorkshop? :p

3. Philstinator

Philstinator

Resources:
    Resources:
    it's a version of tree tag, can't remember the name of the one you're describing. There was an island version one where everyone was a mini magnataur and if you died you turned into one of the minions of the 'pit lord'.

4. Pub

Pub

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sounds like Predator, but you the person who is picked to be a super op boss could be pitlord, and many other heroes.

5. Halo99

Halo99

Resources:
    Resources:
    How about island defence? (I think thats what it was called.) 11 players tryied to build up defences and one player was a titan and that player tried to killed the rest?

6. MintyTea

MintyTea

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks a lot guys, i haven't found it yet but i am finding some nice random junk based on your suggestions. It wasn't very popular so who knows if i could find it anywhere anyway.