• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys I am looking for an arena map, where you select from a few heroes by using the arrow keys in a neat little cinematic style fashion. The game allows you to select your stats by sending you over to a selection screen in the terrain. After that you go through waves of skeletons for the first several waves, and once you get so far run into a boss, with the abomination look. He has abilities where he can hook you, and jump onto your location. The map has a sunken ruins theme and is 64x32 I believe. It was a single-player map. It uses spellbooks to manage the abilities.

The map is located on the hiveworkshop but I cannot find the map anywhere in the maps section. If anyone can link it to me or give me the name of the map that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.