• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a good Trigger/JASS programer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi all, I'm looking for a good programer, so we can both make a map. The thing is, I've got great ideas for maps, i get them all the time, but I don't have a clue how to create the maps, I only know the basics of triggering, so if anyone could help me it'd be great.
The idea: what I have so far is a sort of "tower defense", but the players dont attack creeps with their towers, it's the other way around, the players have one and only one unit: a hero, wich they use to defend one central tower, from the incoming waves of creeps. This is what the terrain looks like:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3376/dibujokqn.png
But not cosmetically, but in terms of functionality. The bottom part is the arena, where the battles develop, the heros will be on the lower part, and the creeps will be on the high part of the terrain, that is, all ranged creeps, except for a few bonus rounds, where they'll jst walk to give heros bounty. Creeps will spawn on the bottom right corner, and will be orderd to attack-move to the bottom left corner, and on the top part of the map, will be shops, so every x minutes heros will be transported there to buy items and other stuff... And the tower will be in the middle of the arena, so heros will have a higher priority than the tower, once all heros die, the tower will be attacked... Here it is: (the model really doesn't matter)
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/3968/dibujopg.png
So thats basicly it, if anyone is intrested in helping, or have any questions please answer here. I also speak spanish, so you can be from any part of America.
Greetings-

Status
Not open for further replies.