• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Look at this TBS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Few days ago i wandered across this website. I'm a real big fan of the disciples series ( which is quite rich in story and interesting)

They are making this new TBS called Disciples III: Reinessance. It's sick!

This is what people are gonna look like in there ( beats the crap out of HOMM5) http://www.strategyfirst.com/forum/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=48;t=000253

Game trailer http://www.hardwired.hu/bigdl/3/10/Disciples_III_PC_muvi_e32006_presentation.avi

For those interested about me on the forum ( I'm sure not many people are ) My nick is bloodrage and i have lots of topics on the front page.. revealing my kiideas.

Level 12
I have seen the trailer since long time ago, and red reviews about it. I was increadibly dissapointed that they removed Mountatin Clans and Undead Hordes. At the forums everyone thought they were going to add a 6:th race, but instead they remove two. :evil: How can they do that? UH was my favorite. MC was by all probability the least popular but don't take it away!
Nice 3d terrain with rotatable camera and such though.
I have lost my trust in you Strategy First. :(

Level 9
Stick around in the forums. They reveal lots of interesting stuff about the game. Basically the expansion will add on 3 new races ( 3!!!!! ) and more quests missions maps and stuff.. Like other expansions..

Level 9
The expansion is going to come about a year later after the game release. If you want. PM richard ( on the strategyfirst forums )
He is one of the game desiners ( he sticks around the forums giving updates about the game ) ask him. Or read the thread, things we already know about DIII , it tells practically everything you need to know about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.