• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LongSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Longsword

Note: It is only one 2handed longsword(not 2 in ss)

Equip,import like how you do for any other weapon models.

Keywords:
sword, blade, long, longsword, frost
Contents

LongSword (Model)

Reviews
13:46, 25th May 2009 Pyritie: Those particles are too distracting. Lower their opacity and reduce the emission rate. Also I don't like that dark grey bit above the handle. It needs a better texture.

M

13:46, 25th May 2009
Pyritie: Those particles are too distracting. Lower their opacity and reduce the emission rate. Also I don't like that dark grey bit above the handle. It needs a better texture.

Level 6
Isnt i supposed to be called something like: "Long Frostsword" or something? Or is it only in screenshot?

Level 6
True. But youve got some frost on it. So you could do one of these things
1. Call it something with frost like frost-handled longsword
2. Make some ice on it or something
3. Remove the frost particle emitter
Well thats my meaning at least :p

If you were to use it with arthas/ omniknight it will look rather legit.

yeah, but what about other models? it has to be compactable with 'em as well. And those particles could be better running the lenght of the sword.

there's an exellent tutorial that does just that in the tutorial secton, under 3D ^^

Level 3
If LONG(Yes,LONG)sword is LONG(Yes,LONG,again)then....eeeh......it's made out of pixels?I hate pixels.Pixels suck...yeah...pixels suck....and i think......"Snow"(Yes,"Snow")Is made of Pixels =P too,right?

If LONG(Yes,LONG)sword is LONG(Yes,LONG,again)then....eeeh......it's made out of pixels?I hate pixels.Pixels suck...yeah...pixels suck....and i think......"Snow"(Yes,"Snow")Is made of Pixels =P too,right?

now where's the report button... *searches* Nope.. can't find it 8(

Srsly dude if you can't post a constructive comment then refrain from posting ok? ~.~