• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loneliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I prefer being alone and I do not feel lonely when I am alone. I have never been lonely, is it normal? Humans are solitary animals, but what is bad about being alone? I think a person who is in contact in people but mostly alone is normal person, but I heard a person who did not see people for years can develop insanity. I think it is not a rule to be crazy if someone has no contact with people. Why would it feel bad to be alone? I do not feel bad when I am alone. There are two distinct types of individuals that are called loners. The first type includes individuals that prefer solitude and are content to have very limited social interaction. The second type includes individuals that are forced to be isolated because they are rejected by society. This individual typically experiences loneliness. The first type are not lonely even when they are alone. Animals can live without a pack what is the problem?

Level 17
If humans were solitary animals, we would have never developed any form of communication. However don't be surprised to be alone - you put yourself in that position by not making enough friends or not finding anything else to do to ignore the feeling of loneliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.