• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOAP project - Police Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am currently busy on one huge project colled Life Of A Peasent 3: corrupt City . It will be a revolutionary map! But i am coming short on few models.
1. I would need a marine with mele attack animation (in my map units can figth mele and then take a gun and shoot bullets)
2. I realy need a police car!
3. And the last but not least: a huge police badge rotating model
ps. oh yeah, number 4: a rotating HandCuff model (speccial effect when you get arrested)

Level 25
Now, you say "Life of a Peasant", implying "Peasant", as in "Medieval working class person"

Yet you need a marine, which is most definantly NOT from the medieval era. Hell, its not even from our era

And you also need a police car. Cars weren't invented in the middle ages. Your map seems to reak of "Someone lost control of a time machine and didn't want to fix his problems"

Level 9
lol mecheon its just a name not a description. Really LoaP is a real life simulator and based on the present era.

Level 9
If you want these things to be done then be nice about it. And i know what the name is because LoaP is a game i use to play heaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.