• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[MODEL] Police Hummer H2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi dude,

i really really really need this model. if you make it, you are the only one who gets the map without an mapprotector ;-)

what i need is an Hummer-Police-car

There is it: POLICE HUMMER

it would be very great if you could make this for me.

- Heftig

PS: It would be so cool if the blue/red-lights would be animated! ;-)

Last edited:
Level 3
Guys, this is really serious, i really need a police car, it must not be exactly the hummer, if it is too hard to build. It can be a normal police car too.
I will make you famous if you make this model for me, i would write your name into the loading screen, into the F9-credits, etc. etc. etc.

PLEASE! :bored:

Level 3
hi dude,

imagine, i tried now 4 hours (!) to make a texture, i know how to make them but today, everytime i try to convert the tga into blp it says "subscript out of range" or something. im tired of that shit, can someone anotherone make a cool texture?
if not, im constrained to do it.

i hate bugs :thumbs_down:

Level 3
hi,

now it works ^^
i just scaled down the size of the picture now and converted it into a BLP.
but since i havent found any policecar-picture i could use on google, i made an fire car, which i can use very good too in my map.

greets
HeftigDeftig

Attachments

• Feuerwehrblp.blp
    153.2 KB · Views: 120
wip:

Attachments

• HOT AND I MEAN IT!!!.jpg
    HOT AND I MEAN IT!!!.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.