• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i realy need a Lurtz model with bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i have asked alot of times and i realy need a lurtz model with bow i working on huge project :S plz give me him :p

Level 4
1. I'm not a modeler
2. I don't know who Lurtz is
3. You should provide picture
4. I'm just saying get a picture easier for people
5. Thats all I'm saying, get a picture for anyone else how doesn't know who Lurtz is.

Level 7
here is lurtz make lurtz with red grom hellscream with a bow and it will become lurtz :p thnx if u make this modle i will be glad :p

Attachments

• lurtz-scale.jpg
    lurtz-scale.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,653

Em!

Em!

Level 25
First off don´t start making projects especially big projects if you can´t provide all the resources and just have too hope for someone too create that resources for you, second i don´t really know if this is the case but this would be your first public map since you appear to be new to the forum, then no one knows you or your capabilities and then no one really cares for your project or its completion thus you are less likely to get a response, and third even if someone with the basic knowledge on how too replace the groms weapon with a bow then it would require an animation transfer which isn´t likely too succeed due too the bones of the archers being extremely diffirent and would not fit thus requiring a whole new set of animation which a rare few can do and even rarer few would do so i suggest you just give it up man.
Unless you have something more too offer, higher reputation and i don´t necessarily mean the score just for your work and your persona.

Just use the grom model unmodified and make him throw axes instead of a modified version with a bow, when you release the map and if anyone likes it theres a chance you will have what you want and then you can change it.

Level 7
omfg i allready post my work before and after i posted work i dident get any more ansers :S

Level 7
hm where to download the unit and the skin send me a link and do other players see the fel orc skin?

Em!

Em!

Level 25
You can dl the model at the link a gave above its in the zip file along with two other models, and as for the fel orc skin the archer uses the regular orc skin so you can change the path too Textures\ChaosGrunt.blp without needing the skin since its ingame, and yeah they would.

Attachments

• CGrunt.JPG
    CGrunt.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,657
Level 7
i dont get it how to do with the skin :S
if i take any mode for example and if ui want grom hellscream processed skin on him how i do. and i dont find the zip file either :S

Em!

Em!

Level 25
No you see you can´t if i added the Grom texture it would be totally messed up on this unit *it only fits on the unit it was made for like groms skin is for grom, i could uv map it but even then i don´t think it would look right cause the skin is made for grom according to his bones*.The link you provided me has its custom made skin, not an easy thing to do but it wasn´t ripped from another model then made fit *unless its copy and paste but i highly doubt General Frank would do that*

You want Hellscream as lurtz with a bow. You´d need a complete new set of animations which is difficult too provide and can´t be done via animation transfers. Its easy too replace his weapon with another one but creating new animation is hard and i don´t know how too do it, in fact there aren´t many who do.
Just use the orc archer, no one would mind really, make due with what you got.

Level 7
hm it will be better if sum oen makes an lurtz model i tryed to do skin by my own is suck at it :S

Level 7
FRANK plz i making an awesome map now i got map ideas an tips how to make cool maps :p its lotr hero map so plz make me models :D

Level 7
LOOOOOOOOOL for asking for a model can i be reported for asking for model haved u read the rules? its here people make request so shut up self

Status
Not open for further replies.