• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loap Anient Evil - Soon to be final release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Ok I'm hoping to make a final release in a few versions, Please play this Loap and find any mistakes/problems in the map.

If you think certain parts need more explaining please tell me.

Also report any balance problems.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/5386/

Game description:
This is a loap based off of the theme of Evil vs. God
God is a computer however I gave him some pretty good AI, Ancient Evil is a person, you can join one or the other and there is combo items that also support this theme.

Built by Wd40bomber7

What I would rate MY map according to the Odds & Endspost.

Terraining - Decent/Good
Inginuity - Decent
Replay Value - Good
Fun factor/gameplay - Decent/Good
Use of imported matierial - Bad/Decent
Rough Edges - Decent
Single player compatabiliy - Bad
AI support - Bad (Possibly forthcoming)
Originality - Decent (Lots of loaps, but this is unique loap)
File size - Good
Balancing - Decent
Optimization - Decent/Good
Finished/Play tested - Bad/Decent (Still in progress)
Packaging - Bad/Decent
Credits - Good
Theme - Good
Protection - Decent
Overall effort/Quality - Decent/Good

Please feel free (if you have the time) To apply the same rating system (or a different one) by your point of view.

Attachments

• Screen1.jpg
    Screen1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 148
  • Screen2.jpg
    Screen2.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Screen3.jpg
    Screen3.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 202
  • Screen4.jpg
    Screen4.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Screen5.jpg
    Screen5.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 183
  • Screen6.jpg
    Screen6.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Level 8
not to be a dick or anything. But loaps ussually end up in being the most rigged maps ever made. Is it balanced sorta? ill go test it out check it out see what this really is all about and then edit my post for you gazers who don't try the map unless comented good about.

Level 11
Ok posted screen shots.
I totally agree about rigged loaps. This is (I hope) a fully balanced loap.

There is something I should mention. If you can't read please DONT play this loap. I tried to explain a lot of things, but unfortunitly I couldn't find a caveman translator, so I had to write the help in English.

Just updated it with a few minor bug fixes and typo fixes.

Last edited:
Level 6
Ok posted screen shots.
I totally agree about rigged loaps. This is (I hope) a fully balanced loap.

There is something I should mention. If you can't read please DONT play this loap. I tried to explain a lot of things, but unfortunitly I couldn't find a caveman translator, so I had to write the help in English.

Just updated it with a few minor bug fixes and typo fixes.
harsh. anyways will it say the "load. peasants" etc?

Level 11
The load sequence shown in the picture is the whole thing, a few seconds after it says Host detected... it goes out of cinematic mode and the game begins.

Sorry if it sounded harsh, but so many people complain about something merely because they don't understand it because they didn't take the time to read.

Also why ask me about the load sequence when you could just play the first 15 seconds of the map and find out for yourself?

Level 6
lol dont be sorry, just saying it was harsh. xD so that was cinematic. that makes sense. the reason is im not too much of a fan of loap but i like to check maps and comment them, most of the time play em, etc.

Level 8
it was exceptional it was an ok map. It pissed me off cuz after i got lvl 3 speed or w/e for demons my speed went to like 50 ms and i couldnt move for shit.

Level 11
Yea, I'm going to fix that glitch in the upcoming version. The problem resides in the speed upgrade. Some part of it doesn't work and it causes the hero to run very slowly. I hope you enjoyed the rest of the game.

Level 11
Everyone has different tastes, I understand.

Let me reiterate a little bit encase anyone who reads this doesn't understand. This is not another rigged loap. This is a fully balanced loap filled with many features that enhance game-play.

Everyone has different tastes, I understand.

Let me reiterate a little bit encase anyone who reads this doesn't understand. This is not another rigged loap. This is a fully balanced loap filled with many features that enhance game-play.
Saying it isnt rigged wont do much, becaus you made the map so of course you think its good, other people might have a differnt opinion.

Of cours im not saying it IS rigged, I havnt played it :D

Level 8
Saying it isnt rigged wont do much, becaus you made the map so of course you think its good, other people might have a differnt opinion.

Of cours im not saying it IS rigged, I havnt played it :D

I used to play alot of loaps (Kill time) its pretty balanced but...
To do list Take the ideas or not w/e floats ur boat
1: Make it so the necros who get souls dont have corpses after death. I spammed them and then just killed them all getting 300 *max* souls.
2: The 100 soul demon is a BIT rigged make the food to 51 so you can't make 2 of them.
3: The cops ARE a bit rigged they took my base out in seconds broke the base with assassins then rushed in with assasins had 2 i think and when i made a 100 soul demon he was killed instantly after making...

-Yabooer
My criticism is my own you don't need to take any of it.

Level 11
1. I'll make it so undead units don't leave corpses.
2. The 100 soul point demon is pretty strong, but if hes a bit rigged how'd he die instantly? --Oh also the big demon's ability (Demon's last curse) helps get rid of the Aracngel
3. The police's spys annoy everyone, because no one can see them and the see-invisible item was removed on accident a while ago, I'll remove the spys/assassins

Thank you very much for trying my game.

First, the whole point of me posting on these forms is to get other peoples opinions.
Second I state MY opinion for the purpose that people who like games in which they have the same opinion about will try my game so as to compare opinions.

--Map updated! Changes in in-game Changelog

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.